Your tax-deductible donation could make a life changing impact for some of most vulnerable women, children, men and families in our community.
With a variety of giving levels and donation options, you can help the YWCA continue our legacy of promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
- Cash/check donations
- Non-cash donations
- Support our fundraisers or consider an event sponsorship
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Wishlist/needed items/donation protocols
- I want to donate!
Donors have various payment options:
- one time donation of $1000
- Two semi-annual donations of $500
- Four quarterly donations of $250
- Monthly payments of $83
The YWCA offers convenient options to make cash or check donations .
If you would like to make an in-person cash or check donation, please contact email@example.com for information.
Contact your financial advisor about these options.
Consider a being a sponsor for one of our mission-based events!
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time: they just have the heart.”
There are many volunteer options for individuals or groups. For those in need of service hours for educational purposes, scholarship applications or other situations, our volunteer opportunities often qualify. Here are just a few of the ways you can give the gift of time.
Gently used clothing donations are VERY appreciated, however, please refrain from donating the following items:
used under garments (due to health codes) clothing that contains pet hair (due to allergies) clothing with smoke odors.
Items we always need
In communal living, there are items the facility or residents regularly need. See the list of needed items below. You may also order from our Amazon Wish List and have items delivered directly to the YWCA. Click here to view the YWCA wish list
- Paper products: Mega-rolls of toilet tissue, paper towels (select-a-size preferred), facial tissue (boxes and purse packs)
- Laundry supplies: soap (any brand), dryer sheets-any brand
- Cleaning supplies: Bleach wipes, disinfecting spray, window cleaner, floor cleaner, shower cleaner, small scrubbing sponges, magic erasers, regular small sponges,
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, hand sanitizer, hand soap (refills bottles and regular bottles), hand sanitizer
- Adult diapers (various sizes)
- Feminine products