Donations of time, talents and treasures are important to the viability of our organization. For those interested in making a financial donation, a DONATE tab linked to Pay Pal is located at the top right of each page of our website, however, there are many other ways to get involved in our organization. See the tabs below to see how you can get involved!
There are many volunteer options for individuals or groups. For those in need of service hours for educational purposes, scholarship applications or other situations, our volunteer opportunities often qualify. Please contact Kelly Houg (email@example.com 419-238-6639 ext 311) to discuss volunteering. Options include but are not limited to the following:
- Landscaping/gardening at the YWCA Building and/or YWCA houses
- Cooking meals/baking treats for residents
- Organizing closets/storage areas at the YWCA building
- Cleaning at the YWCA building
- Shredding documents
- Set up/clean up at events
- Help at Run Jump Throw
- Help at Summer Food Program
In communal living, there are items the facility or residents regularly need . The following is a list of those items and they may be dropped off anytime.
- Paper products: Mega-rolls of toilet tissue, paper towels (select-a-size preferred), facial tissue (boxes and purse packs)
- Laundry supplies: soap (any brand), dryer sheets-any brand
- Cleaning supplies: Bleach wipes, disinfecting spray, window cleaner, floor cleaner, shower cleaner, small scrubbing sponges, magic erasers, regular small sponges,
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, hand sanitizer, hand soap (refills bottles and regular bottles), hand sanitizer
- Adult diapers (various sizes)
Attention! For all clothing or household item donations…
contact Katelin Watkins( 419-238-6639 ext 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure we are in need of or currently accepting those items at this time and to discuss an appointment drop off time.
We appreciate and gratefully accept clothing donations, however, due to limited storage space we ask that clothing be in-season items. Clothing should also be clean/laundered and free of pet hair. For all other household items (furniture, décor, appliances, etc), please contact the number or email above to check if we are in need of or currently accepting those items.
As always, we appreciate the generosity of our community!